Monday, August 31, 2009

Apple Cider Vinegar Diet week 1

Here is my week 1 result, I weight this morning 124 lbs, did I drop some weight? I am not sure, since 2-3 lbs of water weight I gain and loose all day along. But while I was talking to my other friend keitha, she told me she recently to cut out an article on Fergie (not sure from which magazine) it stated that Fergie's personal trainer had her on apple cider vinegar, and she sees a difference in her stomach. Wow.. humm. well I will stay on this diet for a while longer to see if it will really help. I do realized that when I drank the vinegar it seems like I get full faster. Boys and girls.. it really did not taste good at all. The first time I drank it it with 6 oz of water, it made my eyes water.. ="(
I will up date again next monday to see if my weight will drop some more.
p.s. I eat normal, mostly Chinese food very little fried food. I was told that you do not have to be on a diet to drop weigh, it's hard to believe but we will see.
p.s. My girlfriend Angela found this site has info on Apple cider vinegar..
http://www.modeldietplan.com/applecidervinegar.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment